Re: what TR6 part is this?

Subject: Re: what TR6 part is this?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:25:21 -0700
Cc: "LGMiceli" <lgmiceli@attbi.com>
I bought one of those recently thinking I'd slap it on but soon realize I'd
have to take a few dozen things apart first.  I THINK it goes on the top of
the bottom part of the front grille but it could be awhile before I confirm
that.  Maybe after that next head-on collision...god forbid!!

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)