Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1463

To: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1463
From: Charlie Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:19:46 -0900
> > Subject: Re: TR Dash Instrumentation - Convex Style
> >

> > BTW, our summer days are longer than yours.  :-)
>
>But NOWHERE  near as long as ours! Try 4am to 10 pm in June
>

>OK Time for Alaska to chime in....

Ok, I was quiet as long as I could. We only get 23 official hours of
daylight here in June. Effectively it never gets dark during most of June
and July. On another note I have been driving the TR6 for the past two
weeks here in Anchorage. We literally have no snow left on the ground.
Isn't global warming wonderful!

But all seriousness aside I did take a spin up through ANWR over the
weekend and it was a lovely trip. All the Caribou were frolicking on the
tundra and bliss abounded.

Back to reality, the temperature is in the middle teens today so I figure
the above will bring enough flame to warm us a little. You east coast guys
hang in there and let me know if you need an extra snow shovel or a set of
studded snow tires.

Charlie Shaw
(head down and taking cover)
Anchorage, Alaska