TR key kutter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, bradlnss@lightspeed.net
Subject: TR key kutter
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:55:26 EST
Brad
this guy (see note below) been matching TR keys for a while.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

 Carl   Pete Groh here,
If you can not find a number, you can send me the lock, I'll insert my
pre-cut keys, cost is you pay all postage, you pay me only $12.00 for
orginal wilmot breeden key, $12.00 each, Or american key blank, ex;
Ilco, curtis etc, cut by code, $6.00 each.  hope this is of some help,
number range, fp  626 thru 750 and FS, 876 thru 955  Note, on my TR4,
number is stamped on the key housing (on cubby)
REgards and happy holiday
Peter