Moss Rollbars???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Rollbars???
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:58:12 EST
Can someone tell me the specs of the material used in the rollbars Moss
sells?  I'm talkin' rollbars here, not "swaybars".

I need to know the od of the tubing, wall thickness, and whether the tubing
is ERW, DOM, seamless, whatever.

Seems like this is something that could be learned easily just by making a
phone call to them, but it didn't work out that way for me.  (This is not
vendor bashing)

  So, I'm looking for firsthand info from someone who knows because they have
purchased one from them and understands exactly what I am talking about.

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA