Re: Hybrid- was $3 a gallon gas

To: mporter@zianet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hybrid- was $3 a gallon gas
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:01:15 EST
Michael;

The interesting part is that it wouldn't take a lot to turn the Insight into
a two seater convertible.....as long as they didn't get too carried away with
the roll over protection.

I paid $20,000 with all options, taxes and a 100,000 mile extended warranty.
hat's not including the $2,000 rebate I get from Uncle Sam. The final selling
price was $3,000 under invoice They had three automatics on the lot and one
of them was a 2001 that someone could have had for $15,000.

I love this car! I took it up too 100 this afternoon and it was still getting
52mpg and it had some ooomph left in 5th gear.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L
Laurel Green