RE: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!

To: "INTERNET:Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com" <Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com>
Subject: RE: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:55:00 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1D1wgCL000623
Message text written by INTERNET:Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
>Amen, brother.   My wife is also into horses (Dressage).  We spend more on

that "hobby" than I've ever gotten close to on cars.  We are currently
shopping for a new horse trailer (yikes!).  Of course, she's into cars
too, so I can't complain too much!  But the horse is definitely the
priority in our budget.
<

One thing about horses is you can't put them up on blocks when money gets
short.  Ya still gotta feed 'em.  Ya still gotta shoe 'em.  And ya still
gotta call out the vet when the stupid thing eats something it shouldn't
and founders.

You can throw a tarp over an LBC for several years and come back to it.  I
wish more things in life were like that.

Dave