LBC but not Triumph - MGB GT and tools For Sale on Cape Cod

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC but not Triumph - MGB GT and tools For Sale on Cape Cod
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:06:18 -0500
Cc: bridgessonya@hotmail.com
Hi Folks,

I was recently contacted by a woman whose husband died suddenly leaving
her with an MGB-GT in the middle of restoration and many tools.  I don't
think she will be able to help you much in the way of parts
identification etc so you might need to be local to take advantage of
this email.

I do not know Sonya or the car.  Please email her directly if interested.

Thanks,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver
1971 TR6 project

***************************

I am sending this to some of you that I found to be members of the CCBCC.
I have a '67 MGB-GT that is much apart and needs restoration.  It is a
very solid body (CA car).  My husband has owned it since possible 1982
and drove it for a few years and it has been stored since.  He was
getting ready to work on it when he died suddenly.  I need to sell it so
that I can give up the monthly storage fee's.

I was there today and there are many, many new engine parts for it still
in their packaging.  Not to mention new windshield, (don't know what's
wrong with the one in it) radiator, carburetor just so much.  I have
"talked" with a few on line from an other MG site but most folks are so
far from me.  I am on Cape Cod in MA and this MG can't roll the way it is
now.  Any one with some working knowledge and skill could have a very
nice little car. I welcome any suggestions.  I also have lots of other
auto related stuff.  20 gal parts washer, parts sand blaster, sprayers,
compressor, just so much that I have to sell.

Sonya Bridges
Email:   bridgessonya@hotmail.com