Re: Fred's driving

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fred's driving
From: Klassiccar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:53:05 EST
In a message dated 2/4/2003 9:27:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-triumphs@autox.team.net writes:

> the only bad experience that I had each and
> every day was those "DAMN" English "ROUNDABOUTS", only got lost everytime I
> entered one and had a near accident in everyone, I hated those darn things.

Fred,
Just keep saying to yourself, Look right first--then left, and above all
else--keep to the left! Glad you had a good time. Your company this past
weekend was a pleasure. Anytime you want to join the guys from DVT in another
great adventure, we'll leave a seat open for you at the Virgins.
Steve Klein