TR3A Uneven brake wear

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Uneven brake wear
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:24:40 EST
Listers,

Thanks for all the input. I had been the one to start this thread and will be
doing the brakes, hopefully this coming weekend. I ordered the pads from TRF.
I'll be looking for all the problem areas brought up and will inform in
return. With regard to the centering, I did measure, and there was no
apparent difference side to side, on either the left or right. Will look for
any sticking pistons or road debris, etc., etc. Again, other than this uneven
wear, the brakes were performing just fine ... but I'll be checking.

Thanks again.
Best Regards,
Ed (58 TR3A)