TR6 soft top webbing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 soft top webbing
From: WLSServ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:04:20 EST
I think the webbing does keep the bows at the correct spacing as well as
keeping the top level, reducing the "sway backed" look when the material is
real tight.

Our TR6 came without the webbing, and adjusting the bows after it was up did
cause
rips at the corners.

I recently installed a new top, with webbing, using the guidelines and
measurements from (I think) the VTR site, if not from there I can find it if
someone needs it.

Instructions were complete and measurements were accurate.  It was suggested
two people could do this job in X hrs, by myself it took 2X hrs, but looks
good and works.

Walt, going back to lurk mode
TR6
Spit 1500 and parts