Re: Oil Treatment question

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Treatment question
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:30:57 -0500
Cc: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0EEa170020971
Message text written by "Phil Ethier"
>Did Joe ever explain how the name became a pejorative?  When you trace it
all the way back, it is because the people in question were law-abiding.
Not exactly something to be ashamed of, I say.  Give your buddy Joe a
"thumbs up" for me.
<

No, the why's and wherefore's of perjorative terms usually escapes me.
(not that there is any logic in behaving in a pejorative manner)  Usually
just someone's feeble attempt to build himself up by tearing down someone
else.  A wise man once said "when you sling mud you loose ground."

Dave