TR 2 Project

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 2 Project
From: "Triumph TR2" <triumphtr2@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:26:01 -0500
  Hi all - I discovered a car hanging from the rafters of a barn on the farm
we moved into this summer, and after a little research, found that it's a long
door TR2 - in pretty rough shape, but everything seems to be there but the
engine and transmission. My scouring of the internet so far leads me to
believe I can find every part I need except these two!

  Any ideas re where I can begin to look to source these major components,
or...
  a "bodiless" TR2 for parts, or ...
  failing these options, what more readily available engine and transmission
would work as an interim step?
  Appreciate your input and assistance!
  Cameron