Help on Wiring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help on Wiring
From: "Richard Crabbe" <rcrabbe@mergetel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:02:08 -0500
I am finishing up a frame off of my 76 TR, I think it's been only 4 years but
according to my wife it's been a lot longer. The question I have is I'm tring
to test the dash lights (guages) and I cannot seem to get the right
combination to see if everything works. I have grounded the harness - 2
grounds in the new harness, I have turned on the light switch and I have
connected the reostat. So far all that comes on and this is according to the
diagram is the ignition light.
I want to make sure all is well before putting the dash back in. I am looking
for some input as to how to go about this.

Thanks Crabby
Ontario 76TR6