trailing arm bushings

To: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Subject: trailing arm bushings
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:35:53 -0500
Cc: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gBTGc8cq014286
Message text written by "jack williams"
>Okay folks, I've got my new trailing arm bushings in an I'm going to
install
them hopefully today. I have no doubt I can do the job, but if there is any
collective wisdom out there from people that have been there done that, it
would be appreciated. I'd like to do this as easy as possible, and I figure
some of you have found some shortcuts/easier ways to get the job done.
<

Lubricate them.  I installed my TR6 bushings dry and they squeek.  I
installed the TR8 bushings with a silicone lubricant and no squeeks.

Dave Massey