RE: Spitfire????

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire????
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:22:32 -0800
> Very interesting to say the least. I just wonder how the hell you
> could see
> around the big, ugly hood scoop?

Poorly !

> Also, the 2 big fans on the rear of the
> car? Has the radiator been moved aft to allow room for the 454 CID
> engine?

Almost certainly.

Funny thing is, it's not a "one of a kind".  There was a fairly similar car
at Triumphest in San Diego a few years ago ... unless of course this is the
same car with a different paint job and some changes.  Does anyone know ?

Here's one that's even more entertaining (if you like this sort of thing)
http://britishv8.org/swaps/spit4x4.htm

Randall