RE: Damned Weather Man

To: "'M. Secrest '" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>, "'Scott Tilton '" <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Damned Weather Man
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:07:49 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sir:

I must take umbrage at your outrageous slander of Triumph engineering. Even
in these days of cocooning and luxurious consumer goods (for those few who
can still afford them) rare indeed are those who can afford an automobile
with a built-in shower stall. The issue is merely your failure to recognise
the design for what it truly is, a concept 30 years ahead of its time; true
multi-tasking i.e. driving and bathing. In these days of traffic jams, the
Triumph may be the only hope for beating the morning rush.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6