Overdrive rebuild

To: Tr3bob@aol.com
Subject: Overdrive rebuild
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:56:44 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,
I completely agree with Dan's comments about O/D info sources - the
articles by Nelson are very helpful and the best step by step
information I know about.  In the course of my O/D work on my TR4 a year
or so ago, I had a batch of A/D  type Oil Pressure Gauges (a necessary
diagnostic tool in my opinion) made up by a machinist friend of mine and
have some left.

Recently I made up a small batch of J type Oil Pressure Gauge Sets (my
younger brother has a TR6 w O/D) and have 3 left.

Both types have a 0>600 P.S.I.  liquid filled pressure gauge and the
necessary custom made
unique fittings to connect to the O/D case.

I can provide either type for $ 49.50 plus shipping. Details can be
found at:

http://www.geocities.com/jholekamp/index.html

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895LO