3 years now, should I change the oil?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 3 years now, should I change the oil?
From: David Yip <puppy_friend@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:29:42 -0800 (PST)
I last changed the oil in my TR6 about 3 years and
20000 miles ago.  It still runs fine.  Just as
background, the car just ticked over 140,000 miles.
It's never been rebuilt.  The most major engine work
that has been done to it is that it had eletronic
ignition installed.  It still turns over instantly
except for the dreaded first start of the day in the
morning.  That takes about 2 seconds of churning.

Should I tempt fate and change the oil or just let
well enough alone?

David