Re: snow NO LBC CONTENT

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: snow NO LBC CONTENT
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:24:19 EST
In a message dated 12/5/02 9:45:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, vafred@erols.com
writes:

> anyone want any snow.  "FT"

Fred
I'll take all the snow you can bring if you'll take some of this ice
back with you.  I'm pretty lucky - only lost power for 12 hours or
so - 50% of North Carolinians are still without electricity.
Many trees and limbs down in our yard - only one fell across driveway.
I now have 2 trees shaped like upside down "U" - 2 trees standing right
next to driveway were 60+ feet tall have not broken but top of one touches
ground on opposite side of driveway, top of other touches the house -
that one's making me a little nervous.
Cheers
Jack Mc in icy Charlotte, NC