RE: Soft Top (Hood) Stowage Cover

To: dmartin393@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Soft Top (Hood) Stowage Cover
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:44:26 -0800 (PST)
Dennis,

This boot can be used in "normal" configuration or in conjunction with the
hardtop.  If you view the boot when on the car in "normal" fashion, you will
see there is an extra "arc" of snaps.  These snaps attach to the inner rim of
the hardtop when it is installed on the car.  Then the rest of the material is
draped over the soft top and frame.

Chad

(TR6 with Hardtop, and the same boot).