RE: No more shlep boys etc (little LBC content)

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: No more shlep boys etc (little LBC content)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:40:59 -0800
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Message text written by Randall Young
> >Randall - who's been fixing to fix his TR3 for a long time now <g>
> <
>
> Don't you really mean you have a hankerin' to fix your TR3?
>
> Dave

Well, that too, but I have actually been getting ready (ie fixing) ... got
the tranny rebuilt and all, just haven't dropped it in yet.

This actually isn't quite the southern usage of "fixing to" tho, as it
really means something like "planning to do in the immediate future" (or
perhaps mentally preparing, since these things always require due
consideration).

Randall