Re: Inflation - NON LBC

Subject: Re: Inflation - NON LBC
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:32:13 -0600
Mark,
All governments "do not feel that the citizenry is overtaxed" until they see
the blood being given to pay the taxes.  All governments over tax and over
spend until they destroy the economy of the country they are trying to
serve.

It is a strange paradox, these governments we create, to maintain
civilizations.  They are like fire, they can be good servants as long as
they are kept under control but if left to their own devices they will
consume all that they touch.

It was the U.S. government that created so many restrictions on the auto
industry until Triumph autos could not compete in the market place in the
U.S.A.

Plato in his Republic gave the best example of who is in charge-- Is it the
cow or the farmer?

As long as they let me drive my LBC and allow me the opportunity to fight
the good fight, I'll be happy with my little world.

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA
'69 GT6+