RE: Garage heating advice requested

To: "'Kinderlehrer'" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Garage heating advice requested
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:00:21 -0500
Hi Bob:

I recall those quartz heaters that were supposed to work on the same
principle of warming you not the surroundings. You ended up with a nice warm
body but the slightest movement sent shivers up and down your spine as the
cool air wafted about you. Movement was discouraged. It's like being in a
constant state of dread. Like hearing a high-pitched "bang" out of a car
engine followed inexplicibly overheating and then having to work for 2 hours
to get the head off and praying that you won't find the crack that you
already know is there and that its just the head gasket. Or getting a call
from the Revenue Service saying "No problem - just wanted to make sure we
know where you are". Brrrrrrrr.....

Cheers,

Mark