Re: Eeeee mail

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eeeee mail
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:28:15 -0600
Mark Hooper wrote:

> I have definitely been getting some doubles of emails for
> months now.

In the last few months, quite a few messages have been sent to both the
Triumphs and the 6pack email lists - which may account for the doubles. And
if someone is replying to a message you've sent by hitting the "Reply to
All" button, you may get an additional copy sent directly to your email
address.

But I've had nothing like Paul's experience (20, 40 or 70 copies of the same
message).

If you get more than one copy of THIS message, something's gone wrong . . .

Jim Hill
Madison WI