New owner - first TR3 questions

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New owner - first TR3 questions
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:46:45 -0800
Hi there listers - I've been on the Spitfire list for a year and a half.
This morning I took delivery of a 1960 TR3A.  The 3 will not replace my 74
Spit as daily driver but with time will hopefully become a dependable "once
or twice a week car."  She's drivable as is but will need a lot of TLC to
bring her up to snuff.

To that end - what are the best books/shop manuals to get hold of?  I've
like Haynes.  Is this available, or what do listers recommend.

Thanks

Ken St.John
'74 Spitfire 1500 "Lil Red"
'60 TR3A "Big Red"
'65 Spitfire Mk II project "Ol Blue" (who now has to go if anyone is
interested)