TR6 Battery

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Battery
From: "Richard Paquette" <richard@locationpyramide.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:28:11 -0500
Clear Day
 Stan

I agree with Randall's comments.

Having recently installed a new battery in my '74 TR6, I can tell you that a
Group 24 fits nicely, but I had to return the first one because the +ive and
-ive posts were reversed, which leads me to believe that group 24's can come
either way.  Obviously, for a TR6 we want the +ive post on the RHS of the car.
I put the new battery in a plastic battery box liner (from TRF) and attached
it to the car with a new hold down kit.  The group 24 battery fits everything
fine.

Richard P.

74' TR6 - Montreal

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]