TR2 cars on EBAY

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 cars on EBAY
From: RobBlubaugh@netscape.net (Robert Blubaugh)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:32:28 -0400
This is strange.  It is unusual for EBAY to have TR2 models up or sale, but
right now the TR2 models outnumber all others.  Of the nine Triumphs currently
listed, three of them are TR2 models.  The one is Iowa is interesting for the
fact that it has a factory hardtop and an overdrive unit. For some of you who
are talented at doing restorations the Iowa car may be a good buy.

Given the condition of the one in Iowa, I thought that my own TR2 was at least
better than one of the listed cars, but maybe not, the one in Iowa is running
and I can't say that about mine just yet.  Oh, well, if I save a few more $$ I
can order the new cam I need and then have an another go at getting my engine
running.

Cheers listers!

Rob Blubaugh - Rensselaer Indiana (home to TS7690 - built on 18 Aug. 1955)