Re: No TRs in Europe...

To: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: No TRs in Europe...
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:35:38 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Dang, just got back from my first trip outside the US and didn't see a
>single TR.  Went to Paris, Dijon, Bern and the Interlaken arear and not a
>single Triumph anywhere!  I did see a whole bunch of Minis though (both old
>and new,) especially in Paris where they are everywhere!
>
>Frank  (TS55223L)

I see very few old cars of any make on my trips to France. Did see a
TR6 in the centre of Paris last year, and I've seen a few Stags, also
an Acclaim.  To be honest you could spend a couple of weeks in London
without seeing a Triumph sports car, though you'd probably see a
Herald or two (and you'd be falling over VW Karmann Ghias, Volvo
P1800s, and anything else remotely trendy).

Hope you enjoyed the trip,

--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI