RE: Shipping a body

Subject: RE: Shipping a body
From: "Keith A. Bay" <kabay@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:06:29 -0500
Kevin,

Is it a rolling body (on wheels)? Most car hauling companies charge extra to
winch a non-running car on and off a trailer. If it doesn't roll you may
have to go with a regular freight company. Both would probably be expensive
($500 - $700).

there and someone may be going your way empty. Here is the description for
the list.

"There are a lot of car trailers going one way loaded and one way empty.
Some people need cars moved and some would like to share expenses moving
cars on their trailers. This is a place for these people to meet. Feel free
to post things like, "I will have an empty trailer going from here to there,
anyone need a car transported?" OR "I need a car transported from here to
there and would like to share expenses."

Keith A. Bay
Hartland, WI
'73 GT6 MkIII  #KF20729U

NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron
VTOW - Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin