Electronic Voltage Stabilizer - Made the switch

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electronic Voltage Stabilizer - Made the switch
From: "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:32:10 -0400
Hi everyone,

You may recall that I had built an electronic voltage stabilizer and hoped
to test it in a friend's TVR since he was very familiar with the car and
would easily notice if something was amiss with the gauges. Well I finally
managed to make the switch after numerous hold-ups, not the least of which
was my recent marriage and honeymoon. Now that all that is finally over I
can get back to business, forget to shave and maintain a healthy dose of
grease under the fingernails.

The stabilizer works perfectly and the TVR's owner hasn't suspected a thing.
I'm gonna let him drive it a while and then tell him to see if he's noticed
any difference in the gauges.

Will keep you posted with the final results but I'm positive that the
Leading Brand of old fashioned VS will be out-stabilized by the new improved
Brooks Motor Products electronic unit.... and it works great on ring around
the collar and stubborn dandruff as well!

~Mike