Re: Engine stand mounting

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine stand mounting
From: "Eduard Tieseler" <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:55:45 -0700
Mitchel,
I mounted mine through the rear engine plate and had no problems.  The
engine sat on the stand fully assembled for quite some time.  Its really not
that heavy (Compared to say, a Ford 390), I mean I am able to pick up and
carry the block around and I'm not a super strong man.  Of course to do the
rear main seal the plate has to come off, but that is what I have a nifty
crate made of wood that the engine can sit on for.

My $.02

Eduard Tieseler
'66 Herald