TR4 dash bracket help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 dash bracket help needed
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:41:01 -0500
I'm just completing a restoration of a TR4. It's going to be beautiful. The
bracket that goes between the dash support (horsecollar) and the bottom of
the dashboard does not fit. This is the bracket into which a radio would
normally be fitted. This part was in a box, not installed, when I received
the car, so perhaps it is from some other car, since I see by the Moss
catalog that there are two separate part numbers for this.

At any rate -- would a couple of you folks with complete and intact TR4's
please give me a measurement from your car?

I'd like to know the dimension between the bottom of your dash where this
part bolts on, and the two holes that bolt to the horsecollar.

Thanks in advance.

uncle jack