Re: [Fuel Tank leak]

To: "jim wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>, "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Fuel Tank leak]
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:43:53 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
My "A" still uses a cork as a float, I can give you the phone number of a
Model "A" parts house and you can order one, they come with the hole already
there, the float I have is 15 years old and still works and looks as new.
Try this, Brattons Auto Parts 1-800-255-1929, cork float # 9313-A, neoprene,
gas & alcohol proof # 9313-B
> Don't really know....Fred Thomas might; I think they were used on the old
Fords.