Non LBC; Klez is at it again.

Subject: Non LBC; Klez is at it again.
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:05:27 -0700
Well, I see that Klez is still wreaking havoc somewhere. I see a
message posted to the list that appears to be from me, with a 'From'
line that reads 'pandachadwell' and a subject line of 'Topmargin',
whatever that means. I'm kind of surprised that the message made it
through to the list.

Anyway, I didn't send it, my address was spoofed. Somebody out
there's got Klez or something similar running rampant in their PC.

Let's keep those machines clean out there!
--
Pete Chadwell
1973 Triumph TR6