Re: 2 questions

To: <Shrack04@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:27:27 -0500
From: <Shrack04@aol.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 5:32 PM
Subject: 2 questions

> 1.  On a TR3 or 4, has anyone put an electric fan temp. control switch in
the
> back block drain petcock location?  What size and what application works?
> What Temp, is best for a switch like this?  I'd like mine to work
> automatically.

Fan temp controls belong in the radiator.  If the radiator is not
overheating, or the engine thermostat is not open, you don't need the fan.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com