For sale: Cheap! TR7 5 speed & motor.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g9EFdFUu022023
Subject: For sale: Cheap! TR7 5 speed & motor.
From: "Richard Schnorenberg" <Richard@logic-control.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:39:33 -0500
I've got to clear room in the garage, so the stock pieces of my TR7 V6
conversion need to leave.

79 TR7:
I've got the original 5 speed and clutch assembly.  Clutch is 5 years old, but
only has 200 miles on it :)
the transmission works well through all 5 speeds, but I have not opened it up
to  look at the condition of anything.

Get it out of my Garage Please.  $100

Also, Original 2.0L engine with all the accesories, New starter, newer
alternator, good fan, carburators  ...etc.
It probalby has a blown head gasket.  It was pushing water out of the overflow.
 when I decided to just yank it all out.
$100 OBO

I'm located in Kansas City.

Thanks,