Re: TR6 Hood buffers

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hood buffers
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:41:48 -0600
    the buffers attach with very small sheet metal screws. if you have a trf
catalog,
check out page 469 in volume 2. see part #35 (wedge) and part #36 (attaching
screws). the page also recommends weatherstrip adhesive used on the back in
addition to the screws to prevent curling.
    if you need add'l help or a pix, email me back and i'll forward.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co