tr6 wanted

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr6 wanted
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:25:30 -0600
if you or any of you guys know of someone selling a tr6 project car please
exchange my email address with them.  the gt6 project was a lot of fun and i
am ready to step up to something a little larger and convertible.  any
mechanical condition is fine.  the worse the better.  i'd just like it to be
as close to 100% as possible and of course the more rust free the better.
should keep me off the streets (but not the slopes) this winter.  thanks for
letting me ask !
larry lstein6@earthlink.net
p.s. if you have and tips for me on a tr6, great !!!