No LBC: The Stork Has Landed! teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g93FIHf28708

Subject: No LBC: The Stork Has Landed! teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g93FIHf28708
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:18:02 -0700
Hello all!

Monday morning at approximately 8:25 my wife Aprille gave birth to
our daughter, Julia Nicole Chadwell. Julia was 8 pounds 6 ounces at
birth and 20.5" long. A beautiful and very healthy baby girl! Both
are doing very, very well. Aprille's recovering very quickly and
Julia is learning, with moderate difficulty, how to nurse.

I'd like to say a "Thank You" to all of you who offered words of
encouragement and support during the last two years through the birth
and passing of our son, Conner. It turns out the doctors were right

Conner's chromosomal anomaly was indeed a random fluke, because Julia
is absolutely perfect in every way!
--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6