TRIUMPH Owners - Feature requests

Subject: TRIUMPH Owners - Feature requests
From: "Garth Newton" <garth@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:02:59 +1000
Good morning all!

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your positive feedback and
encouragement regarding our Triumph Owners site!

I have received a number of feature requests to the site pertaining to the
ability to store international addresses. (I had not initially put a lot of
thought into this and I had not anticipated the site growing at the
extraordinary rate that it has!)

I will be spending this evening (about 8 hrs time) re-working the address
entry system.
I will also revisit into the image uploading utility.

Cheers,

Garth Newton
Developer, TriumphOwners.com

'75 Dolomite Sprint
'76 Dolomite Sprint

garth@triumphowners.com <mailto:garth@triumphowners.com>

PS - Where are all the other Dolly Sprints?? : )