Re: triumphowners.com - SITE LAUNCH

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: triumphowners.com - SITE LAUNCH
From: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:57:21 -0500
Cc: "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> This is utterly ridiculous and signifies one of the major problems of the
> internet.  What need is there to duplicate the efforts already found on
> other websites?  All that results from doing this is a chaotic web of
> semi-relevant websites with the information diffused among numerous sites
> rather than in one collective place.

Are you inferring that just because one person does something, no other
person should be allowed to do it as well.  In that case, who is going to
have the only TR3 on the road?  I guess I will have to give up on being in
line to have the representative TR6 on the road because my project lags far
behind others and also because it will not be a chalkmark perfect resto.  If
I read you correctly, let me know and I will leave the list with my tail
between my legs being properly chastised.

Michael Hutchinson
'71 TR6 (The Lazarus Project)(just as well leave him dead now)