Re: gear-reduction starter. Was: Starter Question

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: gear-reduction starter. Was: Starter Question
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:34:36 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My car is a daily driver,  with over 20,000 miles in the past year, since
installing the gear reduction starter.with no problem; The engagement gear
had to be reversed to match up with the original.
Sounds like you just got a bad one, which could have happened with any
starter, reduction or original.
cheers
al salvatore
waiting on new water pump