ambers

To: sdtilton@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ambers
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:30:36 EDT
Scott
the amber lenses on TR4s were stock for home market (England and most
European markets)  while the USA required recieving these cars with white in
front and red in back to abide our safety laws. (funny that they changed
these laws a few years later - they must have realized blinking orange was a
more effective signal)
I've always liked the amber front and rear signals better - a more 'original'
design in my mind - so I got some used amber/red rear lenses and ambers for
the front.
Now there's a '64 TR4 from England on eBay with these original lenses if you
want a look
<A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1772507770&indexURL=2

#ebayphotohosting">eBay item  1772507770 (Ends  Oct-07-02 03:27:02b&</A>
(or:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1772507770&indexURL=2#ebayp

hotohosting)

Carl