Two questions on my Six : door seal clips

To: <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Two questions on my Six : door seal clips
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:51:42 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Make a tool. Use a stiff piece of metal 3/4" wide (I used a shelf support
from those adjustable wall shelf systems.) Make a 90 degree bend at one end
to form a 1/4" wide "shelf". At the other end bend 90 degrees to make a
"handle". This should be wider for a comfortable grip.

<1 TO 2">

______
      I  6 "
      I_

      1/4"

Put a piece of "stickum" or rolled up duct tape on the 1/4" shelf to hold
the clip.  Wrap the Handle with tape for comfort.