I still can't believe I survived this

To: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: I still can't believe I survived this
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:52:04 -0400 FILETIME=[AB058470:01C26644]
    It might only be my server but I couldn't get all the pics to load.
I'll try again later to see if it works.

    I don't understand.  Didn't they see you?  I mean a Jag isn't a small
car and you'd think that if they hit you once they'd know you were there and
not try again.  I have to ask the question... Were they drunk?

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX  gone but not forgotten
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     ... is no more