Anyplace to post photos?

To: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyplace to post photos?
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:14:57 -0400 FILETIME=[E97CA090:01C265DA]
    I posted my Audi and TR on the Motorcities site.  It takes a day and
there are literally thousands of cars on the site.  I think the guy wants to
get a complete history of the Automobile.  I think it's a useless pass time,
but it gives me a place to put up my favorite memories.  Links to my
favorite sites are included in my Sig. below.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX  gone but not forgotten
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     ... is no more