Re: Max the Cat` NON LBC

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Max the Cat` NON LBC
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:27:30 -0700
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
>From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
>
>>  While eating breakfast this a/m with the wife, old trusty Max delivered a
>>  small black snake to the feet of my wife, it was a harmless guest
>>as the head
>>  was no longer attached, we did'nt finished the cearal though.  "FT"
>
>That makes me thankful that we're usually presented with fully
>functional frogs, not exactly snake country round here,
>     Cheers,
>         Bill.

Being one for "one-up-manship" I have to relate that our Boris has
the neat habit of bringing in "live" mice, dropping them and then
pretends they no longer exist..."I caught it, gave it to you...you
deal with it" seems to be the attitude.
Funny how Cats and LBC owners seem to go together...

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3