TR4 frame, axle and outer wheel hubs available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 frame, axle and outer wheel hubs available
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:15:33 -0500 FILETIME=[7C543080:01C25DF8]
All:

My project TR4 is moving along pretty well.  I now have a frame (weak in
front, and will require some good reinforcement/welding), an axle (some
question as to condition of the differential - contact "Uncle Jack", he
knows this equipment) and still have four outer hubs for disc wheels.  For
those of you in area, or passing through, will make great deal for any or
all pieces.  If I have no takers, stuff is going to the recycler.  I now
have three cars in two stall garage, and I'm getting a terrible case of
claustophobia.

D.

David Dressel
Champaign, IL USA