Re: Herald, Thanks, question

To: "Javier Vidaurre Ch." <vidaurre@rocketmail.com>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Herald, Thanks, question
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:09:53 +0100 g8GIHET27457
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Javier Vidaurre Ch. <vidaurre@rocketmail.com>

> If I could subscribe to just one monthly mag or
> newsletter that would help in Herald restoration which
> would it be.

Hi Javier,
    I would suggest a subscription to the Triumph Sports Six Club would be as
good a subscription as any. There is a good quality monthly magazine every
month (to which I contribute, so I am biased!) which will have the highest
Herald related content of any regular publication. I would also suggest joining
the Herald Yahoo! group as the best source of free information on Heralds
available anywhere. Some of the contributors are amongst the most knowledgable
Herald people you'll ever find. The url is:
    Hope that helps,
        Cheers,
            Bill Davies.

--