Bronte park?

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bronte park?
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:08:58 -0400
Hi list!
    I know there are many people on this list that will be going to the
Bronte Park car show on Sunday. has any one tried or is willing to get
together to meet each other? I've heard that this Sat. there was to be a
car ride & barb-que?, but it's only rumor as I've heard [not much PR
info. in the states here]. But I was thinking if there was a 'meeting'
near the TRIUMPH section between, the TR's & Spitfires, around NOON,
would be a good time.     OR     Has the leaders of this show already
org. something & haven't mentioned it to the list yet? Remember that the
Bronte Park Show is this Sun. 10/15. Just wouldering. :-\
-Cosmo Kramer